Cuando el amor no es locura, no es amor
I’ve got an angel She doesn’t wear any wings She wears a heart that could melt my own She wears a smile that could make me want to sing She gives me presents With her presence alone She gives me everything I could wish for She gives me kisses on the lips just for coming home She can make angels I’ve seen it with my own eyes You’ve got to be careful when you’ve got good love Cause them angels will just keep on multiplying You’re so busy changing the world Just one smile and you could change all of mine We are the same soul Sleep Through The Static After we spoke I had a dream that I broke The teeth from a mouth of a snake Then I choked on the teeth they were mine all along I picked up the pieces when I woke up I put them in a boat made of things that I don’t want to see I blew on the sail watched it drift out to sea The further it drifted the closer it came to me I can’t explain So I took it apart built a billion boxes But there was only one key You might think I’m your enemy But that don’t make you mine And all I have now is empathy I wish that you’d stop trying Please stop lying I put hatred in a box then I locked it The strongest one I made I buried it all trew a tree without thorns And sat beneath it’s shade You might think I’m your enemy But that don’t make you mine And all I have now is empathy I wish that you’d stop trying Oh please stop lying